8/26/2008

First day of Kindergarten!


Chase Is happy to go to school! That was a good sign!

Chase getting on the bus, he still is happy! Another good sign!

Waiting in line to go to his class; still smiling!

His teacher Mrs. Kunze closing the door. He went in! SUCCESS!

If anyone has talked to me the past few weeks, you may know how worried I was about Chase starting kindergarten. Not because he was starting school everyday, but because Chase didn't want to go. He is funny that way. He shows that he wants to do something or is happy, but can change in the blink of an eye and not want to do it. He is stubborn! Thanks to me (his mom), he got that wonderful quality! Anyways, it turned out to be a great day! He was grinning from ear to ear and said he had a great time. We will see how day 2 goes, that could be a different story.
A funny thing happened to Kyler on Chase's first day of school, actually it was kind of sad. I told Chase to get his back pack and shoes on and Kyler heard me say that. Kyler ran and put his shoes on and his Diego back pack on. We took Chase to the bus and Kyler was trying to get on too! Brandon had to pull him back and put him in the car. Kyler was screaming and crying! How sad! The whole way to the school Kyler was giving me the meanest looks! He wanted to go to school. Hope that is the way he feels when he starts school!

2 comment(s):

Mindi B said...

I'm so glad that he had a good first day! I bet he will do so great and actually look forward to going each day. It is wonderful that Brianna and he are together - Brianna was excited about that when I first told her.

The Foulgers said...

I can't believe Chase is in school now! Woo Hoo! Break for you! I'm glad he had a good first day! I'm sure he'll do great!