My beautiful family!
Kyler in his "nice" clothes! I love this picture!
We went to our nephews birthday party on Sunday. The boys had a lot of fun!
The boys picking up the candy after the pinata broke.
Cade with the pinata head on- he thinks he's so funny!
Taylor turned 3 last week and had the party on Sunday. It was a nice day at the park, with a little overcast. Taylor hates to be sung to so he hid around the corner until we were done singing to him. Brandon got him out of the corner and got him to come blow out his candles. At least he did that! It turned out to be a fun get-together with all the cousins, I think they enjoyed playing with everyone! Happy Birthday Taylor! We love you buddy!
7/30/2008
What we've been up to
Labels: Boys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment(s):
Thanks for coming to the party. I loved spending time with the family. It was really nice spending some time with you. I miss all the times we used to hang out, when I would come over to your house. I can't wait till we move back up there. who is that weird kid with the pinata on his head? I love you guys!
Post a Comment